Pages

Monday, June 30, 2014

Short-But-Sweet Review of 'Crave' (Fallen Angels #2) by J.R. Ward

Crave (Fallen Angels, #2)Crave by J.R. Ward

My rating: 5 of 5 stars

When I read the first book in this series, I wasn't nearly as impressed with J.R. Ward's Fallen Angel novels than I am with her Black Dagger Brotherhood series. The second book affected me much more than the first.

I cared much more about the characters this time around. I felt like the "J.R. Ward magic" that makes me love the BDBs so much was a part of this one. I loved the ending, so much that I went ahead and gave the whole thing five stars. I won't say I'm on the edge of my seat to get to the next book in the series, but I will probably enjoy Envy when I finally do read it.


My copy of this book is a loaner from my mom, who is just as big a BDB fan as I am, if not bigger. I was not obligated to review this book in any way. I read it simply for my love of paranormal romances.

View all my reviews on Goodreads

No comments: