Pages

Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Oh How Pinteresting! - Books, Cartoons and Tea


(Note: There was more to the beginning of this post, but I accidentally deleted it. - May 31, 2013.)






This is what Daniel Radcliffe tells people he's doing this weekend.



This is what he actual does.



After the Harry Potter reference, I might as well just own up to it.



One book that I recently read and got really into was The Count of Monte Cristo. This is the minimalist movie poster.



Yesterday I started watching the anime series Gankutsuou: The Count of Monte Cristo. This is the beautiful Haydee (of Eastern Space) in one of her most fabulous dresses.



Oh! and look at this clever thing that Meg made. It's a tea based on Bear the dog from Person of Interest! If I hadn't recently splurged on various media acquisitions (the first season of Veronica Mars, a paperback Middlemarch of George Eliot, the Bust Magazine with "The Thinking Girl's Guide to Erotica") I would have ordered some already.


No comments: