Pages

Monday, April 16, 2012

Blue Monday ~ Hot Women in Blue

These beautiful pins all have something in common: the color blue. They all come from my  Pinterest board Human Beauty:  http://pinterest.com/erinlovesbooks/human-beauty/ . It's the largest of all my boards. 

On Monday I link up with Baxtron{Life} and A Night Owl for Pinning! On Wednesday it's The Vintage Apple for Oh, How Pinteresting!!! If you're dropping by from either of these blog hops, welcome, and please leave a comment!

A lot of bloggers do Man Candy Monday, but this Blue Monday is dedicated to the lovely ladies. 

These are the prettiest blue eyelashes I've ever seen. 



Bold blue skirt:



The extremely talented, and incidentally also very beautiful, Helen Mirren.



The bathing beauty:



3 comments:

Big Apple Mami said...

love the "curves and confidence" one!!

Erin O'Riordan said...

I'm not sure who the model is, but she's certainly beautiful.

Huma said...

The blue color is always awesome for women.I have seen hot muslim women using this color often.you have shared a nice collection.thanks