Pages

Sunday, January 8, 2012

Let Me Help You Celebrate National Man Watcher's Day!

What - you've never heard of National Man Watcher's Day?! Jace Shoemaker-Galloway gives a clear description of it in her January 8th Examiner.com article.

Please, allow me to assist you in the fine art of man-watching. Let me take you back to Halloween week, when Pagan Spirits celebrated Werewolf Wednesday:


Back in June, I created one of my all-time favorite posts...but you knew that from my New Year's round-up of my favorite posts from 2012. It was 5 Jewish Dudes I'd Most Like to See Lewd, inspired by Anthony Weiner. This gives us the infamous Adam Levine (one of my Hanukkah Hotties) nude shot.


In Romantic Heroes and the Hotties Who Inspired Them, you get to learn where some of the inspiration for my stories comes from. Some of it comes from Milo Ventimiglia.


Men are fun to watch by themselves, and great when they come in pairs. The fictional should-be couple I keep obsessing about is Qhuinn-Blaylock, J.R. Ward's Black Dagger Brotherhood series. Conveniently, "Qhuinn and Blaylock should totally get together!" has been shortened to "Team Qhuay." Hotness results.


You can't tell from the above fanfic graphic, but Qhuinn has two different-colored eyes. Just like David Bowie, who turns 65 on this National Man Watcher's Day 2011. He was in the The Prestige, along with the one man you just knew I couldn't go without mentioning, and watching.

2 comments:

Internet Safety Queen said...

Thanks for the shout-out! Much appreciated!

Jace

Erin O'Riordan said...

January 12th is National Kiss a Ginger Day in the U.K. - great excuse for Qhuinn to kiss Blay.