Pages

Thursday, November 30, 2023

My Spotify Wrapped 2023


Of course the Wallflowers were one of my top artists this year; we finally got to see them live. I listened to plenty of both Jacob Dylan and his dad Bob. 

My favorite podcasts have hardly changed at all since last year. 



Of course my top artist is Lady Gaga again this year. It's always Lady Gaga. I just like so many of her songs. 




I think this is the first time one of the songs from my Halloween playlist, the charmingly innocent 1950s bop "Batman, Wolfman, Frankenstein or Dracula" by the Diamonds, made my top 5. I guess I hit the Halloween playlist hard this spooky season. I indulged my urge to listen to songs that made me feel nostalgic. 

Tell me some fun facts about YOUR Spotify Wrapped in the comments. Were you surprised by anything?

No comments: