Pages

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

OHP! Ridin' Nerdy



It's not exactly Jane Austen Fight Club, but it's still pretty funny.



I personally made this one at SomeECards.



I didn't do this, but this is like the kind of silly book puns that I enjoy: On the Road is on The Road.



The children's classic Charlotte's Web could have gone a completely different way.



This only furthers my opinion that anything Erica Jong writes is worth reading.



This is all I really want for Christmas. It's from Nat B.'s blog, which used to be OhEmGee, but is now The Spunky Poser.

4 comments:

Trish said...

i love that bracelet. i have a ring made out of a key from a vintage typewriter that i love.
happy Hump day!

Erin O'Riordan said...

Thanks, Trish! I wonder if someday we'll start seeing jewelry made from '80s computer keyboards. That might be cool.

Anonymous said...

Love the Christmas tree out of books idea!

Erin O'Riordan said...

Me too, Christina. I'm glad Nat found that one.