Pages

Monday, April 9, 2012

Blue Monday ~ Underwater


These beautiful pins all have something in common: the color blue. They all come from my  Pinterest boards: http://pinterest.com/erinlovesbooks/.

On Monday I link up with Baxtron{Life} and A Night Owl for Pinning! On Wednesday it's The Vintage Apple for Oh, How Pinteresting!!! If you're dropping by from either of these blog hops, welcome, and please leave a comment!

I don't know the story behind this one, but it looks very cool.



This is the stained glass mermaid window I need for my prefects' bathroom, to inspire me as I'm hiding out from Moaning Myrtle and trying to listen to my dragon egg.



This one makes me think of Ponyo. Is this what Ponyo looks like when she grows up?



A warrior-mermaid of Atlantis



This is simply a gorgeous animal. Tyger, tyger, burning bright, in the forest of the...river?



From the always-wonderful Shah Wharton, I received the Sunshine Award. It comes with a series of questions, and then I get to pass it on to ten other bloggers.
 

Favorite Color: Since it’s Blue Monday, you would think it would be blue, but it’s actually green.

Favorite Animal: James the cat. Before I got James, my favorite animal was my dad’s yellow Labrador/Akita mix, Amy. My favorite wild animals are wolves.

Favorite Number: 22

Favorite Non-Alcoholic Drink: A hot green tea latte

Facebook or Twitter? Don’t make me choose! OK, Facebook.

My passion: Reading and writing fiction

Getting or Giving Presents? Giving in the fun one. Picking out is fun, too.

Favorite Pattern: Do vampire bite marks count as a pattern?

Favorite Day of the Week: Thursday, ‘cause I’m so addicted to Vampire Diaries and, now, Person of Interest too. Plus, Bonnie Samson's Even Hotter Thursdays.

Favorite Flower: Violets

The 10 Bloggers I’d Like to Pass the Award on to, in no particular order:

  1. Close Encounters
  2. Pamela's Place
  3. Mumfection
  4. Musings From a Breast Cancer Optimist
  5. Keynotes
  6. Wayward Girls' Crafts
  7. Writers Get Together
  8. The Book Nympho
  9. Chronicles of a Dime
  10. Life Through Preppy Glasses

Follow on Bloglovin

3 comments:

deb said...

Enjoyed seeing your pins of the week! Love mermaids (especially the one with the fish)...was surprised to see the tiger!! LOL
Have a great week
*hugs*deb

Don't forget to enter my giveaway!
http://dragonflytreasure.blogspot.com/2012/04/my-memories-suite-giveaway.html

p.m.terrell said...

I love the mermaids, Erin! So very beautiful... Like Dragonfly, I was also surprised to see the tiger. I wouldn't want to be underwater and see that coming at me. What an expression! Thanks for sharing. They started my day off right - especially the stained glass mermaid!

Courtney said...

I don't know why, but I love an am totally drawn to the first picture on here. I could write a poem inspired by it.