Pages

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

WIP Wednesday, Short But Sweet

I haven't been feeling well since Monday afternoon, so I'll keep this week's WIP Wednesday short and sweet.

Are you an author with a current work in progress? Share about it with us on a future WIP Wednesday. Send an e-mail to erinoriordan AT sbcglobal DOT net.

This week I'll be doing some pre-edits to my short story "Sheep Shifter." I also have one week to finish my Bessie Smith vampire short story - I hope I'm feeling well enough to work on it soon.

Meanwhile, today and tomorrow, you can save 20% at Lulu.com with the checkout code SWEET306. This means you can save on:

The Smell of Gas paperback

The Smell of Gas e-book

Hearts of Tomorrow paperback - contains my short story "Melusine's Secret"

Hearts of Tomorrow e-book

Oh! And "The Spell You Cast" got its first review on Smashwords. Laura Cooper writes:

"Loved the storyline which captured my attention right from the start. Well written and just the right amount of spice and detail to not only make it believable, but to make me consider sharing my man. Well worth the read!"

If you would like to review the 18-page erotica e-book "The Spell You Cast," send me a message and I'll send you a code for the free e-book. BUT you have to write me a review on Smashwords.

No comments: