Pages

Thursday, December 1, 2022

My Spotify Wrapped 2022

What music have I been listening to in 2022?


These were my top podcasts:


You know me and conspiracy theories: I find them fascinating as a kind of contemporary folklore. Although, I have to admit, they used to be a lot more fun before they were weaponized in U.S. politics, and before antiSemites like Kanye West felt emboldened to spew their hate in public.

I made a conscious effort to branch out and listen to a variety of new artists in 2022, yet somehow I still ended up listening to more minutes of Lady Gaga than anyone else.


In the comments, share what surprised you the most about your 2022 listening habits!


And now, because I happen to be in between day jobs at the moment of this update, please enjoy the following affiliate audiobook link.

No comments: