DAY-UM was it hard to pick a Top 10 this year. I read so many good things that I never got a chance to blog about on Pagan Spirits. I think my actual favorite this year was Haunted Honeymoon, the thrilling/funny/romantic end to the Casa Dracula series by Marta Acosta. I have a soft spot in my heart for independent publishers and writers who personally asked me review their books, though. That describes most of these. So here you go.
Of the things I did blog, these are some of the best.
10. Disappearing Light Hides True Evil by Jennifer Tokarz
9. The Ultimate Guides (his and hers) by Violet Blue
8. Hysteria by Rushmore Judd
7. Refracted by Sheila Deeth
6. Punk Minneapolis by Peter Joseph Swanson
5. Walking on Electric Air by Stephen Cubine
4. Dangerous Highlander by Donna Grant
3. Ivan and Marya by Anna Kashina
2. She Nailed a Stake Through His Head: Tales of Biblical Terror by various authors
1. Death's Excellent Vacation edited by Charlaine Harris and Toni L. P. Kelner